Monday, February 21, 2011

The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo by Stieg Larsson

This book is a true page-turner.  Even though I don't normally read this genre, I loved this book.  It has a LOT of characters that in the beginning were hard for me to keep a handle on.  But as I kept reading, the main characters clearly came into view.  There are twists and turns to keep this book moving along at a fast pace.

Mikael Blomkvist, a once-respected financial journalist, watches his professional life rapidly crumble around him.  He is hired by octogenarian industrialist Henrik Vanger, who wants to find out what happened to his beloved great-niece before he dies.  With few other options, he enlists the help of investigator Lisbeth Salander, a misunderstood genius with a cache of authority issues.  Together, the duo investigators uncover a fascinating story.

There is no doubt, I will read the rest of the trilogy.

No comments:

Post a Comment