I listen while I clean, while I cook, while I walk, while I drive, while I knit, while I bead.... you get the idea. I love listening to books so I can multitask.
I'm taking challenge level "My Precious" 30+ The rules follow my list of books.
1. Christmas Bliss by Mary Kay Andrews
2. The Real Macaw by Donna Andrews
3. Ghost Gone Wild by Carolyn Hart
Reading Challenge Details:
- Runs January 1, 2014 – December 31, 2014. You can join at anytime.
- The goal is to find a new love for audios or to outdo yourself by listening to more audios in 2014 than you did in 2013.
- Books must be in audio format (CD, MP3, etc.)
- ANY genres count.
- Re-reads and crossovers from other reading challenges are allowed.
- You do not have to be a book blogger to participate; you can track your progress on Goodreads, Shelfari, Facebook, LibraryThing, etc.
- If you’re a blogger grab the button and do a quick post about the challenge to help spread the word. If you’re not a blogger you can help by posting on Facebook or Tweeting about the challenge.
- Newbie (I’ll give it a try) 1-5
- Weekend Warrior (I’m getting the hang of this) 5-10
- Stenographer (can listen while multi-tasking) 10-15
- Socially Awkward (Don’t talk to me) 15-20
- Binge Listener (Why read when someone can do it for you) 20-30
- My Precious (I had my earbuds surgically implanted) 30+
FREE audio resources:
Overdrive through your local library
Audiobook Jukebox audios for review