My book selections:
Blue: Sapphire Blue by Kirsten Gier - post scheduled for 7/6
Red: Kirsten Gier - Ruby Red completed 6/4/14 352 pages
Yellow: Iris Johansen - The Golden Valkyrie completed 6/9/14 304 pages
Green: Emerald Green by Kirsten Gier - post scheduled for 8/3
Brown: Bailey Cates - Brownies and Broomsticks completed 6/1/14 336 pages
Any other color: Lavender Morning by Jude Deveraux - post scheduled for 7/30
Here are the rules:
*Read nine books in the following categories.1. A book with "Blue" or any shade of Blue (Turquoise, Aquamarine, Navy, etc) in the title.
2. A book with "Red" or any shade of Red (Scarlet, Crimson, Burgandy, etc) in the title.3. A book with "Yellow" or any shade of Yellow (Gold, Lemon, Maize, etc.) in the title.
4. A book with "Green" or any shade of Green (Emerald, Lime, Jade, etc) in the title.5. A book with "Brown" or any shade of Brown (Tan, Chocolate, Beige, etc) in the title.
6. A book with "Black" or any shade of Black (Jet, Ebony, Charcoal, etc) in the title.7. A book with "White" or any shade of White (Ivory, Eggshell, Cream, etc) in the title.
8. A book with any other color in the title (Purple, Orange, Silver, Pink, Magneta, etc.).9. A book with a word that implies color (Rainbow, Polka-dot, Plaid, Paisley, Stripe, etc.).
* Any book read from January 1 through December 31, 2014 will count.
*Crossovers with other challenges are fine.
*Everyone who completes all nine categories will be entered in a year-end drawing for a book-related prize package.